Friday, June 24, 2011

Casual Friday Outfit Post

**Update**: If you like this outfit, please please please vote for it here! http://www.btystyleguide.com/?p=642 I will love you forever! Voting ends on Friday, July 1! If any of you readers enter the BTY Style contest, let me know as well!

Hi everyone! It's been awhile since I've done an outfit post, so I took pictures of an outfit I actually wore to chem lab (*gasp*).

Disclaimer: I DID have to change my shoes for chem lab :( But what can you do? It's a rule that makes sense - I don't want chemicals all over my feet!

What I'm wearing: 7 For All Mankind Gummy Denim in Mineral Wash; Wildfox Tee; Ray-Ban sunglasses; vintage chainmail/mesh purse; gladiator sandals


And, because I love anyone who is reading this, here are a couple of goofy pics just for you:


Update: If you like this outfit, please vote for it here! http://www.btystyleguide.com/?p=642 Voting ends on Friday, July 1! If any of you readers enter the BTY Style contest, let me know as well!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your gold bag. x


    p.s. I'm having a $50 giveaway if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete