Thursday, December 15, 2011

Karmaloop outfit contest

It's that time again... I've entered another outfit contest! Please vote for me! You need to be signed into facebook and can vote once per day.

Here's the outfit:
Top: Wildfox (bought from Karmaloop)
Shoes: The Lorissa Pump by Sam Edelman (bought from Karamloop)
Jeans: J Brand Coated
Armor Rings: Melody Ehsani (bought from Karmaloop)
Lightning Necklace: The Extras (bought from Karmaloop)
Spike Rings: Noir (bought from Karmaloop)
Clutch: Lucky Mag

In terms of high fashion, it's a bit toned down because, honestly, this is the Karmaloop outfit contest, not the Vogue outfit contest. I figured a more everyday-wear outfit (sans heels) was more appropriate. Besides, I know it says "outfit contest", but it's more a "most votes wins" contest, so it's more like a popularity contest, eh? I should stop entering these; they always break my heart. But here I am trying again anyway! Oh wells!

Let me know if you like my outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment