Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Printed denim

Thank you to my dear reader Gert-Ove who dropped me a line - and inadvertently reminded me I need to post! :)

Printed denim is in this fall, which I love!! They are easy to dress down with basics, making the pants the focus point of the outfit, or dress up with other printed pieces or brightly-colored pieces. Here is a work-suitable outfit and an off-duty outfit that I put together, both centered around printed 7 for all Mankind Monet-inspired skinny jeans.

Disclaimer: I've been watching a lot of Americas Next Top Model lately (yep, it's that time of year again),  so some of these poses are, well, pretty zany. Hope you enjoy them or at least get a bit of a laugh. :)

A look for the office


 Jeans: 7 for all Mankind. Shoes: Via Spiga. Bag: Botkier. Necklace: Lucky brand. Jacket: Kirna Zabete for Target.

Cool, off-duty look
 


Jeans: 7 for all Mankind. Shoes: Sam Edelman. Purse: Nila Anthony. Vintage jacket.

I hope this inspired you to put together some fun outfits with printed denim! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment